Sunday, March 7, 2010

Realities of Souls

I'm sitting here reflecting on the realities of souls - and the obstacles we face in ministry and evangelism. Whether it be ignorance, denial or false-doctrinated beliefs in and about Jesus - the emotional strain it takes on me when talking to and relating with people who have such views on my God and Saviour can be overwhelming in the least!

If it were all up to me - it would be draining to the point that I don't know how much longer I could do this!

Praise God that I am only told to lay out the seed (Matthew 13) - to share the Gospel, the message of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-11). For if the rest (i.e. how people respond) were up to me - it would be a burden that I could not bear.

Praise God that His grace alone is the initiator, the captivator, and the sole inhibitor of the salvation of souls (Ephesians 2:8; John 15:16).

For this, I sit here grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment